Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of OK political races in The Oklahoman
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Oklahoman (number of quotes indicated):
- Andrew Rice (2) Democratic Challenger (2008) Oklahoma
- Connie Johnson (2) Oklahoma Democratic candidate for Oklahoma Governor
- Drew Edmondson (4) Oklahoma Democratic candidate for governor of Oklahoma
- Gary Richardson (2) Oklahoma Republican candidate for Governor
- James Inhofe (1) Republican Sr Senator Oklahoma
- Kevin Stitt (5) Oklahoma Republican candidate for governor of Oklahoma
- Mary Fallin (1) Oklahoma Republican Governor
- Matt Silverstein (1) Republican Senate Challenger Oklahoma
- Mick Cornett (5) Oklahoma Republican candidate for governor of Oklahoma
- Neil Gorsuch (1) Republican Appointee to Supreme Court
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the Oklahoman:
- (On Drew Edmondson & Kevin Stitt): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial debate, 10/25/2018
- (On Kevin Stitt): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma Gubernatorial race, 7/21/2018
- (On Gary Richardson, Kevin Stitt & Mick Cornett): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 5/3/2018
- (On Drew Edmondson): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 3/8/2018
- (On Mick Cornett): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 2/24/2018
- (On Kevin Stitt): The Oklahoman Kevin Stitt OpEd: 2018 Oklahoma Governor race, 2/7/2018
- (On Connie Johnson, Gary Richardson & Kevin Stitt): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma Gubernatorial race, 1/8/2018
- (On Connie Johnson): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 2/4/2017
- (On Mick Cornett): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 1/13/2016
- (On Neil Gorsuch): The Oklahoman on death penalty appeal, 9/15/2015
- (On Mick Cornett): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 7/2/2014
- (On Mary Fallin): The Oklahoman on 2014 Oklahoma Governor race, 12/20/2013
- (On Matt Silverstein): The Oklahoman on 2014 Oklahoma Senate debate, 10/25/2013
- (On Mick Cornett): The Oklahoman on 2018 Oklahoma gubernatorial race, 10/20/2011
- (On Andrew Rice & James Inhofe): 2008 Oklahoma Senate Debate reported in The Oklahoman, 10/15/2008
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Kevin Stitt: Cut waste, rather than new taxes, for growth.
Mick Cornett: Wants local government to have diversity; represent everyone.
Gary Richardson: Alternatives cost less than imprisonment.
Kevin Stitt: Keep violent offenders behind bars, with fair sentencing.
Mick Cornett: If prison recidivism rates get reduced so will incarceration.
Neil Gorsuch: Jurors have ability to impartially apply death penalty.
Connie Johnson: Strong proponent of legalizing medical marijuana.
Gary Richardson: If people vote to legalize medical marijuana, I'll honor it.
Kevin Stitt: Supports legalizing medical marijuana if strictly medicinal.
Connie Johnson: Advocate for decriminalized and medical marijuana.
Drew Edmondson: $300M more for education and healthcare systems.
Energy & Oil|
Andrew Rice: Opposes a windfall-profits tax.
Mick Cornett: Great value in the EPA's "brownfields" cleaning up program.
Kevin Stitt: Step Up Oklahoma: Fix broken government; level playing field.
Matt Silverstein: Not a dime from any lobbyists in campaign donations.
Mick Cornett: Supports 2nd Amendment; enforce laws already on the books.
Drew Edmondson: Long history of being an advocate of the Second Amendment.
Drew Edmondson: Expand Medicaid to address the state's high uninsured rate.
Mick Cornett: Praises nonprofits efforts finding housing for homeless vets.
Kevin Stitt: Supports border protection; opposes sanctuary cities.
Drew Edmondson: Don't back federal government deporting DREAMers.
Principles & Values|
Andrew Rice: I pride myself on doing right, even if politically unpopular.
Mary Fallin: Tax cuts if fiscally possible and politically possible.
James Inhofe: Make the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts permanent.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of OK political races in The Oklahoman.