Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
New American conservative biweekly newsmagazine
Published by the John Birch Society
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from New American (number of quotes indicated):
- Brett Kavanaugh (1) Nominee for Supreme Court Justice
- Chuck Baldwin (11) Constitution Party
- Darrell Castle (3) Consitution Party candidate for President
- Ezola Foster (5)
- Rand Paul (1) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Rev. Jesse Jackson (4)
- Rudy Giuliani (1) New York Former Mayor of NYC
- Shiva Ayyadurai (1) Republican for Massachusetts U.S. Senator (withdrew) Massachusetts
- Walt Maddox (1) Alabama Democratic candidate for governor of Alabama
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in The New American Journal:
- (On Biden Cabinet): "Biden Picks Buttigieg for Transportation Secretary," by R. Cort Kirkwood, December 16, 2020
- (On Trump Cabinet): The New American, "Pompeo Says MIT Refused to Host Him to Avoid Offending Chinese Benefactors," by Luis Miguel, December 11, 2020
- (On Trump Impeachment): "Arizona Lawmaker Urges Halt of Certification as Trump Team Delivers Bombshell Fraud Evidence," by Luis Miguel, December 1, 2020
- (On Supreme Court), "SCOTUS Hints at Ducking Illegal-alien Census Debate for Now, Giving Trump Momentary Win," by Luis Miguel December 1, 2020
- (On 2020 MA Senate): "Arizona Lawmaker Urges Halt of Certification as Trump Team Delivers Bombshell Fraud Evidence," by Luis Miguel December 1, 2020
- (On Missouri Senate race): "Senator Hawley: Abolish World Trade Organization," by Alex Newman, May 6, 2020
- (On Walt Maddox): New American Journal on 2018 Alabama Gubernatorial race, 3/9/2018
- (On Darrell Castle): The New American interview of 2016 Presidential hopefuls, 9/9/2016
- (On Rand Paul): The New American 2013 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 2/13/2013
- (On Chuck Baldwin): John F. McManus in The New American, 4/27/2008
- (On Rev. Jesse Jackson): Opinion by Rev. Jesse Peterson, The New American magazine, 8/14/2000
- (On Ezola Foster): The New American, "Running the Liberal Hate Maze", 2/14/2000
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chuck Baldwin: Supports Sanctity of Life Act, defining fetus as person.
Rudy Giuliani: Arizona poll workers observed changing votes.
Shiva Ayyadurai: Arizona data showed Biden win was statistically impossible.
Rev. Jesse Jackson: Sued Illinois school for expelling black students.
Rev. Jesse Jackson: Wall Street Project: boycott & sue to force racial diversity.
Ezola Foster: No pro-gay groups & no AIDS educaiton at RNC.
Ezola Foster: Accuses Jesse Jackson campaign of using fascist slogans.
Ezola Foster: Democratic party policies are motivated by racial hatred.
Ezola Foster: Reparations bill for descendants of slaves is socialist.
Rev. Jesse Jackson: Protested Texas execution of Gary Graham.
Darrell Castle: No one should go to prison for having a joint.
Families & Children|
Rev. Jesse Jackson: Send Elian back to Cuba; Castro is OK.
Brett Kavanaugh: Can't exclude ALL unlawful non-citizens in census, but SOME.
Chuck Baldwin: Unequivocal support for right to keep & bear arms.
Walt Maddox: Find a compassionate pathway to citizenship.
Darrell Castle: Stop ALL immigration until we can vet immigrants.
Chuck Baldwin: Repeal the “anchor baby” loophole.
Rand Paul: National Right-to-Work Act: no forced unionization.
Principles & Values|
Darrell Castle: Started Christian organization for gypsy children in Romania.
Chuck Baldwin: Nominated at Constitution Party convention, 383-125.
Chuck Baldwin: Married; three children; six grandchildren.
Chuck Baldwin: Chaired Moral Majority but later distanced himself.
Chuck Baldwin: Endorsed Ron Paul in Republican primary.
Chuck Baldwin: Critic of Pres. Bush and his Christian right followers.
Chuck Baldwin: Constitution Party Vice Presidential nominee in 2004.
Ezola Foster: Strongly defends “family values”.
Chuck Baldwin: Phase out the Social Security system.
Chuck Baldwin: Bypass news media & use Internet to get political attention.
The above quotations are from New American conservative biweekly newsmagazine
Published by the John Birch Society.