Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of political races in The Washington Blade
(Click for external website)
Articles in The Washington Blade:
- (On Gene Truono): Washington Blade on 2018 Delaware Senate race, 3/5/2018
- (On Corey Stewart): Washington Blade on 2018 Virginia Senatorial race, 4/5/2017
- (On Kyrsten Sinema): Washington Blade on 2018 Arizona Senate race, 2/7/2017
- On Kansas SB175: "Brownback signs 'religious freedom' bill against LGBT students," by Chris Johnson, March 23, 2016
- (On Ralph Northam): Washington Blade on 2017 Virginia governor's race, 11/17/2015
- (On Lawrence Lessig): Washington Blade 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 10/7/2015
- (On Hillary Clinton): Washington Blade coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 4/15/2015
- (On Rand Paul): Washington Blade 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 3/7/2015
- (On Larry Hogan): Washington Blade AdWatch on 2014 Maryland gubernatorial race, 8/8/2014
- (On Catherine Cortez Masto): Washington Blade on 2016 Nevada Senate race, 1/23/2014
- (On Colin Bonini & Jack Markell): Washington Blade on 2016 Delaware Gubernatorial debate, 5/3/2013
- (On Donald Rumsfield): Chris Johnson in Washington Blade, 2/14/2011
- (On Benjamin Cardin, Kevin Zeese, Kweisi Mfume, Lise Van Susteren & Michael Steele): by Elizabeth Weill-Greenberg, Washington Blade, 1/23/2006
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Deb Haaland: Everyone deserves to love without discrimination.
Deb Haaland: I have this wonderful lesbian daughter who I adore.
Deb Haaland: Was Vice Chair of the Congressional Equality Caucus.
Pete Snyder: Left is pushing transgender bathrooms in our schools.
Anthony Gonzalez: Allow transgender people in the military.
Brian Fitzpatrick: Allow transgender people in the military.
Collin Peterson: Allow transgender people in the military.
John Katko: Allow transgender people in the military.
Justin Amash: Allow transgender people in the military.
Mario Diaz-Balart: Allow transgender people in the military.
Tom Emmer: Allow transgender people in the military.
Tom Reed: Allow transgender people in the military.
Trey Hollingsworth: Allow transgender people in the military.
Will Hurd: Allow transgender people in the military.
Pete Buttigieg: Supports Equality Act; need better legislation.
Pete Buttigieg: Trans members of the military deserve presidential support.
Gene Truono: Constitution's inferred rights cover LGBT rights.
Wilbur Ross: LGBT protections omitted, then reinstated following scrutiny.
Corey Stewart: Transgenderism is despicable.
Kyrsten Sinema: Co-chair Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.
Sam Brownback: Allow college groups to discriminate for religious reasons.
Barbara Bollier: College groups "religious freedom" means LGBT discrimination.
Ralph Northam: Backs marriage rights for same-sex couples.
Lawrence Lessig: LGBT rights secured constitutionally; now work on statute.
Lawrence Lessig: Aggressively support transgendered social recognition.
Jake LaTurner: Allow college groups to discriminate for religious reasons.
Laura Kelly: College groups "religious freedom" means LGBT discrimination.
Susan Wagle: Allow college groups to discriminate for religious reasons.
Hillary Clinton: Pledged to sign Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Rand Paul: Gay contracts ok, but gay marriage is offensive.
Larry Hogan: I evolved and will not repeal same-sex marriage law.
Larry Hogan: Opposes a transgender rights bill.
Catherine Cortez Masto: Let Nevada ban same-sex marriage; it's will of the people.
Catherine Cortez Masto: States ban bigamy & incest, so why not same-sex marriage?
Colin Bonini: Opposed same-sex marriage for Delaware.
Jack Markell: Supported same-sex marriage for Delaware.
Donald Rumsfield: Give gays right to serve in the military.
Benjamin Cardin: Supports civil unions, no comment on gay marriage.
Kevin Zeese: Supports full marriage rights for gay couples.
Kweisi Mfume: Supports full benefits & rights of gay marriage.
Kweisi Mfume: No constitutional Amendment defining traditional marriage.
Lise Van Susteren: Supports full marriage rights for gay couples.
Michael Steele: Affirms marriage is between one man and one woman.
Pete Buttigieg: Gender reassignment surgery is part of health care.
Ralph Northam: Tiebreaker in favor of increasing the minimum wage.
Gene Truono: Tax reform will be one of his top 3 issues for advocacy.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of political races in The Washington Blade.