Cato Institute on Energy & Oil
Click here for 11 full quotes on Energy & Oil
OR other political leaders on Energy & Oil.
- Carbon tax instead of Green New Deal. (Feb 2019)
- Opportunity cost and risk cost of nuclear overwhelm savings. (Jan 2016)
- Internalizing greenhouse gas cost means $2/ton carbon tax. (Jan 2016)
- Oil and gas production isn't damaging, even OCS and ANWR. (Jun 2001)
- Close Dept. of Transportation; repeal federal gas tax. (Jan 1997)
- Wind power is not competitive; stop funding it. (Aug 1997)
- Eliminate federal energy R&D expenditures. (May 1995)
- Energy production by market forces not government planners. (May 1995)
- Predictions of imminent doom donít come true. (Jul 2000)
- Measured warming is recovery from previous cooling. (Jul 2000)
- Nuclear cleanup standards are unachievable and costly. (May 1995)
Cato Institute on Free Trade
Click here for 3 full quotes on Free Trade
OR other political leaders on Free Trade.
- Ex-im bank replaces market risk with bureaucrats' decisions. (Jul 2014)
- Countervailing duties mean higher prices on solar panels. (May 2012)
- Duties on Chinese tires could unleash protectionist backlash. (Sep 2009)
Error processing SSI file
Cato Institute on Government Reform
Click here for 4 full quotes on Government Reform
OR other political leaders on Government Reform.
- FactCheck: Whistleblower rules never require 1st-hand report. (Sep 2019)
- Term limits of 6 years in House and 12 years in Senate. (Jan 2017)
- Congress can decide which "emoluments" are acceptable. (Nov 2016)
- Term limits oppose professionalization of legislators. (Feb 1992)
Click here for VoteMatch quiz.