Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AR Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Dan Whitfield (10) Independent Senate challenger Arkansas
- Jake Bequette (6) Republican Senate Challenger Arkansas
- John Boozman (1) Republican Jr Senator Arkansas
- Natalie James (15) Democratic Senate Challenger Arkansas
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Arkansas Senate debates and race coverage:
- Insider Higher Ed, "U of Arkansas Asks Candidate to Stop Using 'Razorback'," by Scott Jaschik, July 19, 2021
- KUAR-FM, "Former NFL Player Jake Bequette To Challenge Boozman For U.S. Senate," by Roby Brock, July 12, 2021
- Daily Wire, "Former NFL Player Jake Bequette Announces Run For U.S. Senate In Arkansas," by Joe Morgan, Jul 12, 2021
- Arkansas Money & Politics, "Op-Ed: Understanding Their Pain," by Dan Whitfield, June 8, 2020
- KSFM-5 CBS News, "Dan Whitfield suspends US Senate race after not getting on the ballot," by Kathryn Gilker, October 1, 2020
- FOX News, "Former Army Ranger, NFL player: 'Makes me very upset' to see Biden admin defend Gwen Berry," by Joshua Q. Nelson, June 29, 2021
- FOX News, "Ex-NFL player turned Army Ranger on LeBron James' anti-cop tweet: 'Tragedy' to see sports politicized," by Nikolas Lanum, April 22, 2021
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Natalie James: Support safe access to reproductive services.
Dan Whitfield: Pro-choice but focus on sex ed & access to contraceptives.
Budget & Economy|
Natalie James: Fund projects strengthening under-served communities.
Natalie James: Prioritize assistance to small and minority businesses.
Dan Whitfield: No discrimination for sexual orientation or identity.
Dan Whitfield: Solving systemic racism will improve life for Americans.
Natalie James: Revoke tax breaks for corporations that outsource US jobs.
Natalie James: End Qualified Immunity, end mass incarceration.
Dan Whitfield: Need to reform, not "defund," the police.
Natalie James: Decriminalize marijuana; expunge marijuana-related offenses.
Natalie James: Strengthen public school system; prioritize Pre-K education.
Energy & Oil|
Natalie James: Advocate for equity in developing clean energy economy.
Jake Bequette: Democrats want insane policies like Green New Deal.
Natalie James: Reverse Trump's EPA war on environmental justice.
Natalie James: Expand market access; fight trade policies hurting farmers.
Natalie James: Pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act & Freedom to Vote Act.
Dan Whitfield: Favors ranked choice voting.
Dan Whitfield: End gerrymandering, use computer algorithm to draw lines.
Dan Whitfield: Reform Postal Service; against privatization.
Dan Whitfield: Lower pay for elected officials.
Dan Whitfield: Denied ballot access in 2020, not dropping fight for 2022.
Natalie James: Ban AR-15 weapons & raise purchasing age.
Natalie James: Defend and improve the Affordable Care Act.
Natalie James: Cut defense budget; move money to homelessness, education.
Jake Bequette: Train military to fight great powers, not woke leftism.
Dan Whitfield: Invest in the VA: education on bases for soldiers' children.
Natalie James: Supports living wage starting with $15-an-hour minimum.
John Boozman: Pushed 16-hour trucker day; withdrew "sweatshop on wheels".
Principles & Values|
Jake Bequette: Calls himself Razorback; U of Arkansas asks him to stop.
Jake Bequette: Voters looking for someone unapologetically pro-American.
Jake Bequette: I'm a God-fearing Christian conservative.
Jake Bequette: Upset to see athletes disrespect flag and our great country.
The above quotations are from 2022 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)