Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Alabama Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AL Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- John Merrill (2) Republican 2020 Challenger (withdrew) Alabama
- Lynda Blanchard (18) Republican Challenger Alabama
- Mo Brooks (12) Republican Challenger Alabama
- Terri Sewell (8) Democrat U.S. Rep Alabama-7
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Alabama Senate debates and race coverage:
- U.S. Embassy in Slovenia. "Ambassador Lynda C. Blanchard," 5/9/21
- Newsmax, "Mo Brooks to Newsmax TV: We Must Stand Up for Law and Order," by Theodore Bunker, 23 April 2021
- Politico.com, "Mo Brooks nabs Trump endorsement in Alabama Senate race," by Alex Isenstadt, 04/07/2021
- Birmingham News, "Mo Brooks suggests MLB boycott: Republicans are 'most likely able to afford' baseball tickets," by Ashley Remkus, Apr 03, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Congressman Brooks introduces bill to make E-Verify mandatory," by Brandon Moseley, April 2, 2021
- Yellow Hammer News, "A man in a skirt is not a woman--It is an abomination," Guest Opinion by Lynda Blanchard, candidate for AL Senate, April 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "ELECTIONS Q&A with Congressman Mo Brooks on his Senate campaign," by Brandon Moseley, March 25, 2021
- Propublica.org, "Mo Brooks Compared Biden's Election to the Start of the Civil War. Now He Wants a Senate Seat," by Isaac Arnsdorf, March 22, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Sewell votes in favor of American Rescue Plan coronavirus relief bill," by Brandon Moseley, 3/1/21
- Reuters News Service, "Congressional delegation to visit Amazon facility in Alabama to support union vote," by Nandita Bose & David Shepardson, March 1, 2021
- Facebook page Blanchard4Sen, "Lynda Blanchard for U.S. Senate" (downloaded March 2021)
- NBC Boston, "Alabama's 1st Black Congresswoman on the Sacrifices of the Elder Generation," February 24, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "League of Conservation Voters gives Sewell highest score in congressional delegation," by Brandon Moseley, February 22, 2021
- The Birmingham News: "Alabama Rep. Terri Sewell to run for Richard Shelby's Senate seat? 'We'll look very closely at it'," by Mary Colurso, Feb 20, 2021
- Fox News Politics, "Trump's ambassador to Slovenia launches Senate bid in Alabama," by Paul Steinhauser, February 18, 2021
- Auburn Alumni newsletter, "Opening International Doors: Lynda Blanchard '91," by Derek Herscovici, Jan 28, 2021
- Alabama Secretary of State website, sos.alabama.gov, "Biography", downloaded Jan. 2021
- Daily Princetonian, "U.S. Rep. Terri Sewell '86 becomes first African American woman to receive Whig-Clio's James Madison Award," by Ashley Fan, December 20, 2020
- Highland County Press, "'No Social Security for Illegal Aliens Act of 2020' introduced," January 13, 2020
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Lynda Blanchard: Sanctity of life for all God's children, born and unborn.
Budget & Economy|
Terri Sewell: Frontline cities need more direct COVID assistance.
Mo Brooks: 2010: Trend towards socialism will bankrupt America.
Lynda Blanchard: Radical attempts to force transgender agenda an abomination.
Lynda Blanchard: No one can choose gender because God made that choice.
Terri Sewell: Backed Congressional Medal for 1963 church bombing victims.
John Merrill: 2016: Recognized by the ACLU as the Champion for Democracy.
Mo Brooks: 2014: Democrats wage war on whites.
Mo Brooks: Stay out of politics or adopt pro-America positions.
Mo Brooks: Stand up for law and order, back law enforcement community.
Mo Brooks: Allow doctors and patients right-to-try medical marijuana.
Energy & Oil|
Lynda Blanchard: Democrats trying to force Green New Deal on American People.
Lynda Blanchard: Climate fanatics are no better than snake oil salesman.
Terri Sewell: League of Conservation Voters: highest score from Alabama.
Families & Children|
Lynda Blanchard: Improved the lives of thousands of families in 16 countries.
Lynda Blanchard: An advocate for people with special needs.
Lynda Blanchard: Ambassadors bring bilateral relationships to next level.
Lynda Blanchard: Election reform bill is a socialist wish list.
Lynda Blanchard: DC statehood & Court-packing are power grabs.
Mo Brooks: Democrats stole election: pretty much it for our country.
Terri Sewell: Voting Rights Act protects voices of the minority.
Lynda Blanchard: Against restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.
Lynda Blanchard: Executive order an assault on law abiding gun owners.
Mo Brooks: Socialists hope for mass gun confiscations.
Lynda Blanchard: Ending transgender ban will turn military into MTV show.
Lynda Blanchard: Trump not to blame for border crisis; build the wall!
Mo Brooks: Don't flood labor market with cheap foreign labor.
Lynda Blanchard: Dangerous socialists try to force workers into unions.
Mo Brooks: Mandate employers use E-Verify with harsh penalties.
Terri Sewell: Supports Amazon workers voting on whether to unionize.
Principles & Values|
Lynda Blanchard: Seek divine guidance in all we do, including government.
Lynda Blanchard: MAGA Agenda here to stay; it's America First.
Mo Brooks: Trump endorsement: Brooks has COURAGE and FIGHT.
Mo Brooks: Spoke at rally: start taking down names and kicking ass.
Lynda Blanchard: Culture war will be won or lost over "transgender agenda".
Terri Sewell: Black women need a seat at the table.
John Merrill: Eagle Scout and involved with Boy Scouts of America.
Terri Sewell: Received Princeton distinguished public service award.
Terri Sewell: More things that combine and bind us than separate us.
Mo Brooks: Introduced No Social Security for Illegal Aliens Act.
The above quotations are from 2022 Alabama Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)